Name of these connectors

by Staph Orius   Last Updated September 11, 2019 18:25 PM

I am designing a PCB Schematic and I need to find these two components. Could anyone please tell me which components are these? 1

Also, I am making a circuit with 3 multiplexers so the idea is to have the same VCC in all three of them. The Vcc that I add for one and copy to the other two, will the system pick it as an automatic and connect it together when I design the trace or will I have to add some other component? The PCB that I am referring to has this arrow but I not sure 2

I know the resistor and GND but not the connector

[I know the resistor and the GND but I don't know the name of the connector][]

[enter image description here]

Tags : pcb eagle

Related Questions

Eagle: Editing a faulty part in 7.2 - how?

Updated March 27, 2015 11:08 AM

Eagle Library for TI LDO

Updated April 12, 2015 05:10 AM

Change layer to a raster image object in Eagle

Updated April 21, 2015 20:10 PM

Eagle library for TLE2425

Updated April 26, 2015 22:10 PM