What would I call this element?

by riotgear   Last Updated January 12, 2018 17:16 PM

I am trying to create a card that has a position absolute show more div option. I need it to not move any other elements and be responsive. I don't know how to do a search for it because I don't know what to call it. I attaching an image to show you what I mean. Any jsfiddle or codepen you can think of to help me with this would be great.enter image description here

Related Questions

Is it possible to use a Card component also for edit

Updated February 02, 2017 14:06 PM