I have installed a new blog extension and set URL format for a blog post like
I have disabled the old extension.
Done setup upgrade , static-content deploy, recompiled, removed view-preprocessd , pub/static/* ,page cache, done reindexing and cache flushed.
But still, the old extension url's are working example - actual url for new blog extension - http://staging.internationalenviroguard.com/blog/refinery-turnaround-ppe urls still working are http://staging.internationalenviroguard.com/blog/post/refinery-turnaround-ppe and http://staging.internationalenviroguard.com/blog/post_/refinery-turnaround-ppe .
I just want the actual url to work.